
Yesterday there was free admission at the Museum of Science and Industry for kids so we decided to take the kids and go. We went a few years ago and I wasn't overly excited but we thought the kids might get a kick out of it, and I have great memories of going when I was a kid. Needless to say, the kids LOVED it. We stayed for 4 1/2 hours and they didn't want to leave at that point but everyone's feet were getting tired! Bear with me, I took 75 pictures, I'll just share a fraction!
Checking out the crazy mirrors


U-505


How we sleep on a submarine

Remember these?! I think we actually HAD the space shuttle when we were kids!
Lillian planting corn in the farm exhibit
Oddly enough, this was one of their favorite exhibits! Ship models!
Waiting for the coal mine tour
This was probably James's favorite. He loved the chicks!
Lillian's favorite exhibit, the imaging exhibit. That's her, Jason and James's head on the screen.
And last, but not least. Lillian climbing the rock wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment